With summer break coming to an end, parents everywhere are rejoicing. Schedules get back to normal and daily routines become a dependable relief from an ever-changing calendar.
One routine everyone should include in their schedule is exercise. Taking the time to exercise can be tough for a busy family. Exercising together is a great way to make it happen and have fun!
We found this great list on parents.com (see the full article here).
- Go for pre- or post-dinner walks
- Crank up the music and boogie down.
- Make a game out of household chores.
- Sneak workouts into other activities.
- Turn TV commercials into fitness breaks.
- Have a weekly sports night.
- Walk or run for charity.
- Put kids to work in the yard.
- Team up for gardening.
- Walk the dog.
We love that all of these activities not only get you moving, but provide a bonding experience for you and your family.
So get out there, get creative, and get moving!