Election Day is finally here! The 2016 Presidential Election is one that will leave a unique mark in history, regardless of the outcome. The campaign alone will be studied by political scholars for years to come. Whether at the national, state, or local level, your voice and your choices on candidates and issues can have a direct impact on your life and your community.
If you’re a California voter, have yet to cast your ballot, and you’re still unsure about the issues, here is a helpful link to look up your community’s propositions and measures as well as your local polling place (non-California residents, click here).
If you’re already wearing your “I voted” sticker give yourself a high five and fix yourself this delicious Red and Blueberry Election Day Sparkler to enjoy while you watch the results roll in.
Ingredients (makes two servings)
- 1 18-oz. bottle of Crystal Geyser® Sparkling Water in Natural Lemon Flavor
- ¼ cup Raspberries (frozen is ok since berries are summer fruits)
- ¼ cup Cherries (make sure they are pitted)
- ¼ cup Blueberries
- Toothpicks or bamboo skewers
- Ice cubes
- Place the raspberries, blueberries and cherries in two pint glasses, reserving one or two of each fruit for garnish
- Muddle just until juices are released
- Add ice cubes
- Pour Crystal Geyser® Sparkling Water Natural Lemon Flavor over the fruit and ice
- Stir gently
- Garnish with raspberries, cherries and blueberries and enjoy
Go ahead and add a couple ounces of your favorite clear spirit – we won’t hold it against you. If you do, please drink responsibly.
#crystalgeysersparklingrecipes #RedandBlueberryElectionDaySparkler #Election2016