Our plum sake sangria makes for the perfect spring time recipe.
Plum Sake Sangria
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Crystal Geyser Cranberry Clementine Sparkling Water – 2 cups
- Sake – 1 cup
- Plum Wine – 1 bottle (1 ½ cup)
- Peaches – 2, peeled and sliced
- Plums – 2, peeled and sliced (optional)
- Raspberries - 1 cup
- Instructions: Muddle peach slices, raspberries, and optional plum slices gently at the bottom of the pitcher. Add plum wine and sake (alcoholic or non) and let infuse for 10 minutes. Stir up the muddled fruit and add sparkling water & ice to top it off.
We hope you enjoy this recipe. Please give it a try and share with us your thoughts and pictures on social media by using the hashtag #CrystalGeyserRecipes.