Thanksgiving is a time for gratitude; it’s a time to reflect on the people and things that enrich our lives; and a time to share our bounty with others.
Whether you celebrate with the family that raised you or your family-of-choice; eat Turkey, Turducken or Tofu-log; host a Friendsgiving potluck or volunteer to serve the needy, a little sparkle goes a long way.
This recipe brings three of the season’s distinct flavors together to create a refreshing drink full of sparkling goodness.
Pear, Fresh Ginger and Rosemary Sparkler (makes 6 servings)
- 3 Tbs. fresh ginger, minced
- 2 C. 100% pear juice (fresh if possible; if you have a juicer, select a variety for more complex flavor)
- 1 1.25 liter bottle of Crystal Geyser Sparkling Water (Original)
- 6 Rosemary sprigs
- Pear slices (for garnish)
- Place ½ Tbs. of minced ginger in each 10- to 12-ounce glass
- Cover with ice
- Add 1/3 cup of pear juice
- Top with Crystal Geyser Sparkling Original
- Gently stir
- Garnish with a fresh sprig of rosemary and a thin slice of pear
- Enjoy immediately