If you’re planning to party hard on New Year’s Eve, or if ringing in the New Year with family is more your speed, you may want to forego alcohol on January 1st. Try this tasty recipe to refresh, rehydrate and rejoice. It’s sure to be your new favorite brunch beverage.
- Ice (optional)
- 6 oz of Crystal Geyser Sparkling Water Natural Orange Flavor (Chilled)
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 1 clementine, peeled
- 2 inches of fresh sliced ginger
- In a glass, add the orange juice and ice
- Top off with Crystal Geyser Sparkling Orange
- Add clementine and ginger slices
- Gently stir
- Garnish with remaining clementine and ginger slices
We’d love to hear how you plan to make 2020 sparkle! Share your favorite New Year’s recipe or tradition at @crystalgeysersparkling.
Cheers to a happy, healthy New Year!