Do you have loose pens, crafting tools or other small items lying around? Would you like to reduce waste by recycling or reusing these items? Enjoy DIY projects? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we have a DIY craft for you!
Repurpose a 1.25-liter or 18-ounce bottle of Crystal Geyser® Sparkling Water into a handy caddie for pens, pencils, scissors or whatever clutter you want to wrangle. Just follow these steps:
- Step 1: Cut your bottle above the label
- Step 2: Punch holes around the top rim
- Step 3: (Option): Add light even layers of spray paint
- Step 4: Crochet yarn or ribbon around the rim
- Step 5: Tie off yarn/ribbon
- Step 6: Sit back with a cold, refreshing bottle of your favorite Crystal Geyser Sparkling Water and relish in your craftiness!
For more ways to repurpose our BPA-free bottles, check out our Pinterest board here.